was played on: August 7th, 2012
in: Queensland, Australia
“French Fry ”
We were having a family dinner at McDonalds (because we wanted olympics cups of course) when God put the lone Man on the table in front of us on my heart. I had a meal that was way too much for me to eat and this guy who looked quite hungry had but one small packet of french fries. Everyone was finished eating and it came time to leave when I noticed I hadn't even touched my extra large packet of french fries. My parents set of to put the rubbish in the bin and head to the car but I just couldn't waist those chips and put them in the bin. It's hard to explain how i knew, but I knew God wanted me to give them to the man. Relying on God's strength I approached the man... "Hey, this is random.. but I'm full and I don't want to throw these away.. would you like them?." The man was suprised but he took them, said thank you and we had a nice little chat. I think he liked knowing that someone cared.
Thank you God for preparing us for big things by trusting us with the small things!
Stop 1 of this card’s journey.
Navigate this card’s path…
The Good Stream
- Storm Leadership 2013 created the boom boom! Hear People Talking Badly about someone... Don't be part of it. - Anna S.
- Storm Leadership 2013 created the everyday boom boom! Alright Spring Leadership Class...let the Boom Booms begin!
- pollypeople Niced! the say something good I saw a guy getting shoved around and called names
- Leeka9 said something good: "One of my students told me that they would like to"
- Sahara said something good: "I saw a guy getting shoved around and called names"